Dont like an early morning wakeup?
Karen has kids… they don’t like waking up early
“My family are NOT morning people, so the evening runs mean they can participate. My kids are not runners, but I have done one Twilight each with two different daughters and because we like to occasionally go out to the Bay for fish and chips, we’ve made it a family night.
After the run, there’s time to enjoy the family-friendly atmosphere. You can park easily nearby and there are plenty of places to get some take away after the run.”
Be in the know:
- Fireworks, fun and a lot of run – We all know active kids are happy kids. And that’s why we’ve made Twilight a night for the WHOLE family. Let the kids run wild when registered to run in one of the largest U12 Twilight 1km runs in Australia. The safe and friendly course encourages our youngsters to enjoy their own event – just like the adults. And once you have run or a walk, grab yourself some fish and chips and finish off your night of fun with a fireworks’ display kicking off at 7:00pm over beautiful Moreton Bay. See the event timetable here
- Twilight merch almost sold out – Our Twilight singlets are almost sold out! Get in quick before you miss out!
- Run for Australia’s fastest growing homeless demographic – In our seventh Twilight Bay Run event, we’re extremely proud to partner with Mangrove Housing who’s helping to break the cycle of homelessness among vulnerable women over 55. Run for them and be part of this vital cause and fundraise today.
- #Twilightrun up your socials to win – Remember to share your prep on Facebook or Instagram to win one of TWO state-of the art running shoes from intraining’s Running Store vouchers. Just enter Twilight and tag @intrainingrun or @twilightrunseries and add the hashtag #Twilightrun to your social pages and you’re in the draw – we’ll announce after Twilight. We’re loving all the tags so far – SO inspiring!
- Getting there’s a breeze. Check out all your transport details here for wherever you’re coming from – Gold Coast, Logan, Sunshine Coast or Brissie!
- Read about all the prizes up for grabs including for the kiddies!
- We’re in the news – check out all the latest media coverage here